This session takes you on a journey into your sacred Shakti, diving deep into all parts of her. A beautiful and rare opportunity to heal, connect and express your divine feminine.
Tracy and Amanda will share with you the ancient healing arts of Tantra, feminine embodiment practices and energy balance, for a delicious, healing and deeply grounding afternoon, immersing yourself in all things feminine. We will journey together, inwards, listening to the gentle whispers of Shakti. A journey you will never forget!
What’s included in this Feminine Immersion:
- Womb massage (1:1 with Amanda)
- Energy balance to support the movement of Shakti energy (yoni, womb/abdominal and breasts). This will be in a semi-private on the table with two (with Tracy)
- Yoni/womb steam and meditation with healing organic herbs (on your own, in private space)
- Healing integrative group session
- Nourishing afternoon tea for womb and yoni
How this session can support you:
- Cleanse, re-balance and nourish the womb and yoni
- Auspicious time of the moon (pre-ovulation/inner spring) drawing on the qualities of this season: clarity, inspiration, creativity, renewal, increased consciousness and learning
- Feminine connection and healing
- Re-balance and rest deeply in restorative poses, rejuvenating the body and mind
- Unite with your breath and sound, guiding you where you need to go
- Allow the ancient wisdom of aromatherapy to help regulate the hormones and calm the nervous system
- Support of Somatic Meridian Healing while in the poses to help clear any blocks and fears around these organs to they can enjoy optimal function
- Re-connect with Shakti and inner peace
- Balance irregular and difficult menstruation
- Excessive blood flow and clots
- PMS/PMT, anxiety or insomnia
- Fertility or irregular ovulation
- Peri-menopausal symptoms
- Breast, ovarian or uterine cancer
- Reclaim womb health
- Regulate menstrual cycle with the moon
Date: Saturday 30th March, 1pm - 4.30pm. 1spot left!
25th May, 1 - 4.30pm.
20th July, 1 - 4.30pm.
14th Sept, 1-4.30pm.Time: 1pm - 4.30pm
Venue: Unit 1a/15a Leda Dr, Burleigh
Therapists: Tracy and Amanda
Available spaces: 4*
*Please note: we do require all 4 spaces to be filled to go ahead with this workshop.
Email Tracy at: [email protected] for more information on this session.