This module is the second part to the beginning of a life-changing journey, both for those who wish to teach STM as a career and for those who are ready to start the quest into their own personal journey of self-realisation.
DEEP REST TEACHER TRAINING
Stillness is the KEY ingredient of a class or practise of restorative movement. For us to truly hold the space for others and to heal on this deep level, we must first get to know the stillness, feel the stillness, and become one with this stillness- within ourselves first.
It is then, that we see real healing take place. We are being witness to this deeply unique sequence, that helps to rehabilitate, rejuvenate, regulate, restore and renew the endocrine system and nervous system.
In this 8 days intensive you will explore the following;
– Yourself, others & consciousness
– Conscious Breathing
– Adrenal and Kidney Breathing
– Restorative poses & variations of these poses
– Blanket Origami & Props- Understanding of Blanket folding
– How to use props correctly/How to adjust props
– Postural alignment & Adjustment
– Intutition and reading energy
– Stillness practice- silence, space and depth
– Silent Meditation
-Understanding the spinal column
– Basic A&P of the Endocrine System
– Hormonal/Nervous/Endocrine system benefits
– Benefits & contraindications- emotionally, mentally, physically & spiritually. When to use certain poses & when not too.
– Student respect- boundries for you & the student, how to touch and adjust, and how to read a student’s body/mind to give appropriate poses for their condition.
– Class dialogue- space, awareness and conscious speach
– Teach a Deep Rest classes and participate in a Deep Rest classes
– Spiritual, personal awareness and self nurture
25th Feb – 4th Mar, 2019
56hrs plus 8hrs Case study
STM Studio, Burleigh Heads Qld.
Module #1 Four Pillars of Stillness
Requirements for Certification
Accredited 56hrs Course, x1 Arvo Tea & Deep Rest Manual.
Earlybird $1795 ( paid by Oct 23rd 2018) or Latebird/Payment Plan $1995.
Please call or email for registration details
Upon completing this 1st Module you will be able to teach to friends and family, however you will need to complete Module 2 to be a Certified Level 1 Teacher of STM and meet the requirements of STM, International Institute of Complementary Therapies and their insurers.